Kents Farm Cottages Terms and Conditions
- You must be aged 18 years or over
- Online Booking is available on the COTTAGES AVAILABILITY & ONLINE BOOKING link on the homepage and payment can be accepted by sterling cheque, pay pal, and by direct bank transfer (bacs).
- If you experience problems while booking, please ring our number 01472 388264 / 07714407506.
- If your booking is less than 6 weeks before your stay, you should pay the total amount due and send payment with a completed booking form.
- If your booking is more than 6 weeks in advance of your stay you should pay a non-refundable 20% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance must be received no later than 6 weeks before your stay.
- If you wish to cancel your booking you must notify us in writing. If the cancellation is less than 6 weeks before the start of your stay, and you have paid the full amount, we will refund your payment minus the 20% if we are able to re-let the cottage for that period.
- If the balance of payment is not made by the due date, and you have not contacted us, we will consider your booking as cancelled by you.
- When you make a booking you take on the responsibility for the total payment of your holiday reservation.
- It is your responsibility to take out holiday insurance to cover cancellation etc.
- Your cottage will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival, and we ask guests to vacate the property by 10.30am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Please leave the cottage as you found it, report any damage or breakages.
Dogs are welcome, and there is a charge of £15 per dog per stay (except for guide dogs). Dogs are not allowed on furniture or in the bedrooms, should not be left unattended in the cottage and kept under control at all times. Please bring your own Dog Beds.
- We cannot accept responsibility for breakdown in public or local services, including water and electricity. In the case of any breakdown you should inform us as soon as possible, and we will do our best to correct the fault immediately.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottages, but there are Ash Trays outside, please dispose of cigarette ends thoughtfully.
- Wi-fi is available for a small charge, we cannot access superfast speeds, therefore not suitable for videos /films.